Kidney Pain Sti Is There A Medical Condition Similar To A UTI That Causes Long-term Discomfort But Not Pain When Urinating?

Is there a medical condition similar to a UTI that causes long-term discomfort but not pain when urinating? - kidney pain sti

Since the beginning of sex with my boyfriend for almost two years I had problems with the current user interface, and even a severe kidney infection. I tested all sexually transmitted diseases, and recently had a Pap test are clear, but can not shake this feeling of discomfort in the bladder is almost always lies with me. Sometimes it is harder than it normally takes too much time spent on the toilet and an exaggerated and sometimes diarrhea and discomfort. In the last 9-12 months I had been on about 10 lots of antibiotics and once because of the spread of infection to the kidneys and cause pyelonephritis hospital (it seems it is), such as pneumonia, kidney. My doctor seems to think that this is a trend in the ICU, but I noticed it gets worse, if my partner ejaculates in me. Condoms seem a little difference, but not always. I wonder whether it might be something in semen that caused a slight deterioration in the urethra and worse every time weGender. I have a referral to a urologist, but I am reluctant to go when there is nothing I am very serious. I have tried home remedies do not help such as yogurt, cranberry juice and turmeric, however, and if he uses a urine alkaliniser with little success, but nothing is there to disappear entirely.
I would appreciate any information that will help to solve, what could happen.
Thanks
Squidderpie

0 comments:

Post a Comment