Wart On Lip Line Questiona About HPV And Genital Warts?

Questiona about HPV and genital warts? - wart on lip line

Nine years ago I had an abnormal Pap test, which have a colposcopy, leads. The doctor at the time, I was told I had HPV. My father the next 6 months later, the doc said that my cells were back to normal and you should not worry. I still have an abnormal Pap smear, since (and the fidelity was every year) to be examined.

My questions are .... They have HPV May, but no actual genital warts until 9 years later? From the research I have, it seems a bit strange.

I'm not even sure if they have warts on my genitals (as I have never seen before). I have a yeast infection at this time I need treatment (today), but I have these little bumps near my outter lining "Lips". They are very small, the color of my skin (maybe a little more red). Itch very bad (although it might be), fungal disease. It hurts when I (again - to urinate could be a fungal disease).

Since I was diagnosed 9 years ago - you see it today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment