Card Protection Services Sentinel Card Protection.Are They Discriminate Their Customers? What Could I Do?

Sentinel Card protection.Are they discriminate their customers? What could I do? - card protection services

I Protect your Card Guard for about 4 years. Yesterday I decided to add some more cards and went to see if they're online service.it discovered that I could access them, and I have to offer. I added my card and I should really read that label sent me a key to my house keys. I called at the request and if I replace my car keys when I lose. The answer is no, because my defense is not gold. Then they told me that he really should not have access to my account online, because online is limited, access to customers of gold. For me it was the first time I learned that the protection of another gold. I asked my account to gold release update and offered to pay the difference. But I refused and said if I want a God that I announce at this time, of course I can use to get a refund and buy a gold account for another £ 35 The other option is to wait until May next year if I want to provide the protection of gold. Until they cut my access line. I asked to speak to the appeal of the day and theyNo hard and said that if I do what I could offer them cancel my account now dissatisfied. Has anyone had similar problems and what advice I could do and where I get my rights.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Alex RM said...

They must not discriminate because they lose their customers. Instead, offer the highest quality of customer long you have been treated harshly. I recommend that you wait until May cos if you cancel your contract, he loses his money and then cancel. And if you wonder why you cancel later, she said, were abused.

Bardic said...

What is the victim of discrimination? They have the lowest level of service you have the lowest level of services. Easy.

Rach said...

Of course one can not discriminate. You have to pay more for a gold account and your account will not be next, unless you can change be extended.

I prefer a Littlewoods account and an account people who spend a lot of money. I have one and not the next, you will receive additional benefits. Its shares of utilities so that they can do whatever they want. It's not really discrimination.

Post a Comment