Light Pink Mucusy Two Day Period Implantation Or Breakthroug Bleeding--not On The Pill?

Implantation or Breakthroug Bleeding--not on the pill? - light pink mucusy two day period

I do not take the pill and bleeding a week and a half. It is pink and very light and very mucusy for one day and then to brown stopped and disappeared. I do not even know that a panty liner. Now, my point is a little too late. I have 2 children and just stopped breastfeeding a few months ago for my last real period was really the first time that I as the new baby. My husband and I use a protective barrier that gives me hope that I will be very paranoid. I can not breast tenderness with my first two pregnancies - but as I said, I'm just out of nursing 2 months. I stick the cramps, and I'm using gases beyond reason, as far as I remember from the first quarters and I can not understand why I made a clean break mucusy by bleeding, but not on the pill. I thought my time was early, and it was after the time I ovulate.
Every thought, as I sit here paranoid will be most appreciated.

1 comments:

Psalm91 said...

It is possible that the nurses left alone, that your time has not yet been in regular contact.

Post a Comment